Our bags are made from sustainable, certified organic, unbleached Indian cotton - 100% biodegradable.
Organic certification is issued by Control Union in compliance with GOTS, (Global Organic Textile Standard) and meets strict ecological and social requirements in order to provide a credible assurance for the end consumer.
Size: 18.5" x 22.5" or 47cm x 57cm
1. If ham is prepared, remove packaging and wipe away any residue with a clean cloth.
2. Boil 2 cups of water and place in a bowl with 1 tablespoon of white vinegar.
3. Place Ham Bag in solution and leave to soak until cold.
4. Squeeze out excess solution.
5. Place ham in the Ham Bag - do not pull in tightly so air can circulate.
6. Keep ham on a lower shelf in the fridge but above any raw meats.
7. Repeat process every 2 days using a clean, dry Ham Bag.
Care: Gentle machine wash and line dry.